Devon Communities Together, the rural community council for Devon, supports community groups, the voluntary sector, social economy enterprise and business at all stages of development. It doesn’t matter if you are big or small, established or new - we exist to support you and your work.
We have over 20 years’ experience of delivering a broad range of learning events for thousands of staff and volunteers. The Devon Community Learning Academy includes a range of training courses and learning opportunities designed to equip you with up to the minute information and practical guidance, helping you to make a real difference in your business and community.
- We’ve been doing this a long time - using our expert knowledge and partnerships to advise and train people in Devon to start-up, grow and sustain community, social and commercial enterprises.
- Our courses are open to everyone - voluntary and community organisations; social enterprise and business; local authorities and public services
- These multi – agency courses offer an excellent opportunity to connect with your peers and expand your network
- Our prices are highly competitive
- Our courses are delivered by experienced skilled trainers focused on outcomes and making the most of the time you have taken away from your home and business. All trainers are experts in their fields, with practical, hands-on, real life experience
- We provide practical exercises/ case studies to help you to embed your learning and high quality training resources and materials to take away
- When you book a course with us, as well as benefiting from high quality training - you will help to keep this essential programme going so we can continue to help the voluntary and community sector in Devon
Join the Devon Community Learning Academy and promote your course
If you are a training provider who is interested in having your courses/learning events promoted via the Devon Community Learning Academy, please contact Nora Corkery, firstname.lastname@example.org