An Early Bird 10% discount is now available for this course if you book more than 4 weeks prior to the course date.This 10% discount is available via The Eventbrite booking page. Early Bird discounts are an exclusive offer for selected courses only.
- £38.32*: Members of Devon Communities Together
- £49.10: Charities, Community Groups or Parish and Town Councils that are not members of Devon Community Together
- £92.22: Private Sector organisations and Statutory Local Authorities
*The heavily discounted membership price on many of our training courses is one of a number of benefits provided to members of Devon Communities Together and is available to new and existing members. With annual membership starting from just £24 for individuals and small organisations, up to £50 for larger organisations, taking out a membership can be a great way to save money on your training needs. To find out more and join DCT today, call 01392 248919 or visit our membership page.
A busy interactive training day, with opportunity for peer learning!
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Aim: For voluntary and community organisations, community enterprises and community activists and Parish/Town Councils: To help understand the full range of income sources available to our sectors and to learn about good practice in attracting external funding.
Intended learning outcomes:
By the end of this session participants should be able to:
- Identify a range of funding sources and to be able to put together a fundraising plan to secure the total financial investment and sustainable income they need to achieve their mission
- Understand the work they need to have in place in order to have the best chance of attracting funders
- To be more successful at applying for grants
- An opportunity to share learning and top tips from peers
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
Dawn has worked for DCT for over 10 years as our lead in providing our social enterprise advice service and training programmes.
As a team we work with a variety of VCS organisations including social and community enterprises from across Devon. We provide capacity building and business development advice at any stage of their organisational journey – whether they are at pre-start, established and looking to grow or become more sustainable in the long term.
We work with community organisations, charities, town councils and a many small and medium size social businesses. Typical areas of advice are on Fundraising Strategies, business planning, and choosing the right organisational model and legal structure.
Dawn is a qualified SFEDI accredited business adviser and Trainer.
Please let Support Services know if there is anything that would affect your learning and if there is anything we can do to enable you to fully participate in our courses and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Call Support Services on 01392 248919 or email email@example.com
If you would prefer to pay for your course via an invoice instead of booking online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 248919. If you wish to receive a receipt of payment, please let us know.