- £38.32*: Members of Devon Communities Together
- £49.10: Charities, Community Groups or Parish and Town Councils that are not members of Devon Community Together
- £92.22: Private Sector organisations and Statutory Local Authorities
*The heavily discounted membership price on many of our training courses is one of a number of benefits provided to members of Devon Communities Together and is available to new and existing members. With annual membership starting from just £24 for individuals and small organisations, up to £50 for larger organisations, taking out a membership can be a great way to save money on your training needs. To find out more and join DCT today, call 01392 248919 or visit our membership page.
A busy interactive training day, with opportunity for peer learning!
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Aim: For voluntary and community organisations, community enterprises and community activists and Parish/Town Councils: To help understand the full range of income sources available to our sectors and to learn about good practice in attracting external funding.
Intended learning outcomes:
By the end of this session participants should be able to:
- Identify a range of funding sources and to be able to put together a fundraising plan to secure the total financial investment and sustainable income they need to achieve their mission
- Understand the work they need to have in place in order to have the best chance of attracting funders
- To be more successful at applying for grants
- An opportunity to share learning and top tips from peers
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
Dr. Louise MacAllister
Louise is a project manager at Devon Communities Together. She has a background in academic research and supporting local community groups.
Please let Support Services know if there is anything that would affect your learning and if there is anything we can do to enable you to fully participate in our courses and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Call Support Services on 01392 248919 or email email@example.com
If you would prefer to pay for your course via an invoice instead of booking online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 248919. If you wish to receive a receipt of payment, please let us know.