Tuesday 23 February, online from 6pm
Join trading Standards Farming Partnership for an evening of talks about mental health, wellbeing
and support for the farming community.
Farming can be a challenging way of life. Find out how you can support your wellbeing and get the right help when you need it. There’s no requirement to contribute – join us online, engage or just listen.
- Speakers from CALM – Campaign
- Against Living Miserably, Gay
- Farmer Helpline, an Accredited CBT
- Therapist, Market Chaplin, FCNFarming
- Community Network and
- Kingsbridge Young Farmers.
Can’t make it? Register anyway and you will receive a recording after the event.
Register for the event: mhwinfarming2.eventbrite.co.uk