Do you run a VCSE organisation in East Devon? Is there an area of your work that you struggle with, or wish you knew more about? Is there a skillset that you wish you had?
As part of the new voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) support service from Devon Communities Together (DCT), a series of FREE training events has been launched for VCSE organisations based in, or serving communities in, East Devon.
These 'bitesized' sessions (a mix of online and in-person) will last for 90 minutes and feature a guest trainer, plus an opportunity for questions and discussions with other attendees from across East Devon. They are a fantastic chance to give particular areas of your organisation a real boost and learn new skill that could make a huge difference to your mission.
All live events can be found on our website here: https://www.devoncommunities.org.uk/courses/category/east-devon-vcse-support and via the Eventbrite links below:
- Legal structures for social enterprises - East Devon Bitesize Sessions Tickets, Thu 11 Jan 2024 at 10:00 | Eventbrite
- understand the best legal structure for your organisation
- Looking after yourself in your role - East Devon Bitesize Sessions Tickets, Tue 16 Jan 2024 at 14:00 | Eventbrite
- boost your personal and professional sense of wellbeing
- Canva: Create a Poster - East Devon Bitesize Sessions Tickets, Tue 27 Feb 2024 at 13:00 | Eventbrite
- create a poster that can promote your organisation - no design experience necessary!
- Energy Saving Advice - East Devon Bitesize Sessions Tickets, Thu 1 Feb 2024 at 10:00 | Eventbrite
- find out how to reduce your energy output at manage your bills
- InShot: Make your own video - East Devon Bitesize Sessions Tickets, Tue 12 Mar 2024 at 10:00 | Eventbrite
- create video content for your organisation using a free app - no experience necessary!
- Marketing: 'Sell the sizzle not the sausage'- East Devon Bitesize Sessions Tickets, Thu 28 Mar 2024 at 13:00 | Eventbrite
- how to work out your 'sizzle' and communicate your benefits
We will be adding more training sessions on a range of topics over the coming weeks and months, including some 'deeper dive' sessions. To stay updated, please visit: https://www.devoncommunities.org.uk/courses/category/east-devon-vcse-support where all sessions will be added.
Have you got a burning desire for a session on something we haven't covered? Let us know! This support service is here for you and we are always keen to hear about what you need help with the most.
DCT is an independent charity that has been commissioned by East Devon District Council to run the VCSE support service in East Devon. If you want to talk to the team, please get in touch by calling 01392 248919 or emailing email@example.com
This project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.