We are here to support VCSE (voluntary, community and social enterprise) organisations in East Devon to achieve their purpose.
WHO IS THIS SERVICE FOR?
- VCSE organisations in East Devon - whether you're well established or just starting out with a new idea!
- VCSE organisations supporting the communities of East Devon
- Communities and individuals of East Devon
Whether you're looking to start up, grow, diversify or simply maintain what you're already delivering, our team is here to support you.
We have been attending network meetings and getting out and about, as well as working with individuals on a 1-2-1 basis to support them further in their journeys. This includes business planning, funding advice and setting up their own CIC.
We have set up our training offer and delivered workshops, and there are plenty of training sessions still scheduled for the coming months - see the full list here. East Devon VCSE Support | Devon Communities Together
If you can't make the training sessions, perhaps our resource links page can be of help - available here. Resources links and sources of further information | Devon Communities Together
Please contact us and tell us if you've found these resources helpful, if there are other areas we should cover, or if you just want to chat. By emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office on 01392 248919.
We are always keen to meet as many people as possible so we can ensure our service is rooted in what you want and need, and so we have a deeper understanding of all the amazing work that's already going on in East Devon.
The team are regularly out and about in various East Devon locations - follow our social media accounts to find out where we'll be and come and say hi if you see us.
To learn more about who we are please click on the links below;
- Joint Project Manager – Harry Bonnell | Devon Communities Together
- Joint Project Manager – Victoria Grimberg | Devon Communities Together
- Community Development Officer - Anderson Jones | Devon Communities Together
- Community Development Officer - Emma Parker | Devon Communities Together
- Community Development Officer - Simon Bird | Devon Communities Together
- Community Development Officer - Su Kaye | Devon Communities Together
- Digital Systems Lead - Chris Hunt-Watts | Devon Communities Together
- Service Delivery Lead - Natalie Campbell | Devon Communities Together