- £53.89: Members of Devon Communities Together
- £75.21: Charities, Community Groups or Parish and Town Councils that are not members of Devon Community Together
- £101.86: Private Sector organisations and Statutory Local Authorities
An introduction to using social media to build your customer and business community.
The course will give an overview of the main social media platforms available and how they can be utilised for business.
We’ll look at case studies of successful and not so successful business that are using social media.
We’ll answer the questions;
- Which social media platform is right for my business?
- What should I post on social media?
- How do I find people to talk to?
- How do I build my community?
- How does social media fit into my business and marketing plans?
Aims and objectives
At the end of the course you will:
- Have a clear understanding of which social media platforms are best for your business.
- Have a personalised plan for using social media in your business.
- Be able to source, create and post content to social media.
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
Ruth Douglas runs Imp Ideas Ltd, a marketing consultancy that helps growing businesses go from good to great.
Ruth has over 20 years experience in marketing and sales in both not-for-profit and for-profit sectors, but most importantly of all, as a small business owner she’s been in the shoes of her clients and understands the challenges they face.
Please let Support Services know if there is anything that would affect your learning and if there is anything we can do to enable you to fully participate in our courses and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Call Support Services on 01392 248919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org