This event is part of the ‘Enterprising Halls’ programme of online workshops, delivered to help Devon's village and community halls' trustees and staff manage and improve their hall.
A one day workshop for Village Halls and Community Buildings in Devon, outlining the essential things trustees should know and do.
During this workshop, you cover a range of topics, including:
• The role of the Hall committee and trustees – legal framework, responsibilities, how the world is changing
• Your community and how to engage them – asset mapping, community stakeholder engagement and succession planning for trustees and committees
• Funding for Village Halls and Community Buildings– revenue and capital sources
• Reaching your Communities via digital media – Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram social and other media – including designing a simple poster
How much does it cost?
- Halls in East Devon District Council area – FREE as part of the EDDC programme
- Members of DCT - £50 per hall for the whole ‘Enterprising Halls’ programme, no matter how many workshops attended or how many people (total of 10 workshops available)
- Non Members of DCT - £100 per hall for the whole ‘Enterprising Halls’ programme, no matter how many workshops attended or how many people (total of 10 workshops available)
Invoices will be sent directly to your hall for payment, and applies to Devon Halls only. Please see all other 'Enterprising Halls' workshops here. To sign up for the programme, please contact Hannah Reynolds on email@example.com