Please note, this is an online course which will be held using Zoom software.
- £27.54*: Members of Devon Communities Together
- £38.32*: Charities, Community Groups or Parish and Town Councils that are not members of Devon Community Together
- £59.88*: Private Sector organisations and Statutory Local Authorities
*Please note, there is a 10% early bird discount available if you book at least 4 weeks before the course date. The discount will be shown automatically at the Eventbrite checkout. The cost indicated includes the Eventbrite booking fee.
*The discounted membership price on many of our training courses is one of a number of benefits provided to members of Devon Communities Together and is available to new and existing members. With annual membership starting from just £24 for individuals and small organisations, up to £50 for larger organisations, taking out a membership can be a great way to save money on your training needs. To find out more and join DCT today, call 01392 248919 or visit our membership page.
The Covid-19 pandemic has created the need for business to pivot and engage with their customers without physical contact. Enterprises have no choice but to pivot in order to remain relevant. Easy digital solutions can complement or replace traditional methods to improve your business.
Join Cross Digital Ltd in partnership with DCLA, to learn more about how you can transform your business digitally in this current climate.
The Workshop Will Include:
- Comparison between Traditional media and digital media;
- Examples of efficiencies of business operations using digital tools;
- Learning and Sharing
- Using case studies.
We want you to be able to bring forward actions which will allow business and communities to grow, and seek to address immediate needs of businesses as they emerge from lockdown.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Be able to take advantage of digital media to improve your business outcomes.
- Be furnished with techniques on how to improve your business’s digital presence.
- Be able to harness social media and digital marketing for business outcomes.
- Be provided with information on available grants on digital transformation projects for your business.
Your tutor: geraldine addo, in partnership with cross digital
Geraldine has been with Devon Communities Together since March 2020. During this time, she successfully managed the Enhance Social Enterprise Network Project. Geraldine has vast experience both locally and internationally in non-formal learning facilitation, project management, training, innovation, activism, community development, youth work, and multicultural communication and interrelation.
Cross Digital Ltd is partnering with DCLA to deliver this training. Cross Digital is a design and digital company with vast expertise in digital innovation, user experience design in web and mobile solutions, branding, visual design, digital marketing, R&D, AI and automation.
Website Link: www.cross-digital.co.uk