Please note, this is an online course which will be held using Zoom software.
- £27.54*: Members of Devon Communities Together
- £38.32*: Charities, Community Groups or Parish and Town Councils that are not members of Devon Community Together
- £59.88*: Private Sector organisations and Statutory Local Authorities
*Please note, there is a 10% early bird discount available if you book at least 4 weeks before the course date. The discount will be shown automatically at the Eventbrite checkout. The cost indicated includes the Eventbrite booking fee.
*The discounted membership price on many of our training courses is one of a number of benefits provided to members of Devon Communities Together and is available to new and existing members. With annual membership starting from just £24 for individuals and small organisations, up to £50 for larger organisations, taking out a membership can be a great way to save money on your training needs. To find out more and join DCT today, call 01392 248919 or visit our membership page.
When was the last time you walked a mile in your customer shoes?
Is understanding how our customers/clients engage with our business, products and services as important as cash flow, marketing, finance, new business, legal, HR and training?
Do you remember the last time you had a bad customer experience? If so, how many people did you tell?
Customer Journey Mapping
Customer Journey Mapping creates a visual representation of an individual's experience with a company, service, product or brand and is often generated to provide an organisation with multiple solutions to potential issues that could arise between the business and its clients or customers.
The Workshop Will Include:
- Why is customer journey mapping important? (Presentation)
- Map out your own customer journey (Workshop)
- Questions and networking
We want to help to improve the capacity of organisations, social enterprises and local businesses to provide efficient services to clients, by providing them with key tools and techniques.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the importance of Customer Journey Mapping and how it can help your clients.
- Be able to identify your customer segment through persona profiles.
- Create a Customer Journey Map for your Organisation.
- Be equipped with relevant techniques to use a Customer Journey Map to identify the touchpoints in your business that need improvement.
Your tutor: geraldine addo, in partnership with cross digital
Geraldine has been with Devon Communities Together since March 2020. During this time, she successfully managed the Enhance Social Enterprise Network Project. Geraldine has vast experience both locally and internationally in non-formal learning facilitation, project management, training, innovation, activism, community development, youth work, and multicultural communication and interrelation.
Cross Digital Ltd is partnering with DCLA to deliver this training. Cross Digital is a design and digital company with vast expertise in digital innovation, user experience design in web and mobile solutions, branding, visual design, digital marketing, R&D, AI and automation.
Website Link: www.cross-digital.co.uk