- £53.89 : Members of Devon Communities Together
- £75.21: Charities, Community Groups or Parish and Town Councils that are not members of Devon Community Together
- £101.86 : Private Sector organisations and Statutory Local Authorities
Branding your business - how to go beyond your logo
Branding is more than a logo, it is how people experience and perceive your business.
Understanding what your business brand is and how to communicate that through your social media and marketing is more important than ever before.
From solo-preneurs to multi-nationals, businesses are more connected to their customers than ever and having a cohesive approach to your brand imagery and storytelling is a must.
In this course, we’ll explore what branding is, how it is used in marketing and business and how to develop your own brand identity for your business.
This is an interactive course, you’ll be supplied with a brand workbook to use to create your business brand identity that you can use immediately to create consistent, compelling marketing images and copy.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand what a business brand is and why it is important to your business.
- Have identified the core elements of your brand identity.
- Have a personalised brand workbook to use in your business.
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
Ruth Douglas runs Imp Ideas Ltd, a marketing consultancy that helps growing businesses go from good to great.
Ruth has over 20 years experience in marketing and sales in both not-for-profit and for-profit sectors, but most importantly of all, as a small business owner she’s been in the shoes of her clients and understands the challenges they face.
Please let Support Services know if there is anything that would affect your learning and if there is anything we can do to enable you to fully participate in our courses and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Call Support Services on 01392 248919 or email email@example.com