Devon Communities Together, is delighted to offer a comprehensive support service and a broad range of benefits, which are regularly updated and improved. Our rolling membership year means that you will enjoy a full year of benefits, allowing you to get the most from your membership.
Price of membership
An Organisation £50
A Small organisation £24*
An individual £24
*Small organisations with an annual income of £5,000 or less - as of last annual accounts
Just wanted to thank you for the work you do in updating all of us with useful information. In response to one of your recent email 'round-robins' we applied for a grant to the 'Tesco Bags of Help' campaign and have been awarded £10,000 to improve our outside area for the Mother's and Toddler group and to make ease of access for the disabled and those with mobility issues. So thank you, keep up the amazing work you do on our behalf"
Mark Tailyour, Chair, Buckland Chapel Trust - April 2016
Scroll down to order you membership today and start taking advantage of membership benefits:
Discounts - make savings on supplies and services
- Funding and Loans - advice, support and signposting
- Webpage entry and support on the Devon Village Halls website
- Services and Support - helpline for advice and support
- Training Hub - heavily discounted training courses; typical saving 25%
- Communications - be the first to know about grants, events and policy changes
- Voting rights - have your say
How to apply:
Want to pay now - pay for your subscription below
And because we want to get to know you better - please download, complete and return your application form available here.
If you would like a Membership Pack posted to you please call Support Services on 01392 248919 or email email@example.com