Bitesize sessions include a short talk by guest speakers, on a range of topics as well providing a chance for VCSE groups across East Devon to come together and share challenges, solutions and support each other.
Please note: this session is FREE to any voluntary, community or social enterprise organisation operating in East Devon. This project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
- What difference could it make to save up to £550* per year on your energy bills?
- Would you like to learn energy saving prcatices that could make a big difference to your household or organisation?
Energy Champion, Anderson Jones will be speaking about how to reduce your energy use and manage your bills during the cost of living crisis.
What will the training include?
Anderson will offer advice on topics such as:
- Accessing financial or wellbeing support
- Understanding fuel poverty
- The energy market and energy costs
- How to use energy effectively in the home
- Keeping warm
- Supplier services for vulnerable customers
- Smart meters
- Devon Oil Collective
- Green energy
The session will then open up for a chance to ask questions, network and share with the group.
If you would like a certain question or theme to be raised, please state this when signing up via Eventbrite when prompted.
Depending on the amount of requests, we will choose a selection to focus on.
We are running these sessions to provide space for the sector to share its collective expertise, to network and for participants to return to their organisation with something helpful.
If you would like to delve further into a particular area, please visit our Eventbrite page and see our ‘Deep Dive’ trainings and ‘Essentials Bootcamps’
*Figures obtained from Citizens Advice Energy Champion Training