COVID Management Large Grant Fund
aBOUT THE FUND
DCT is excited to announce that it has been successful in its bid to work alongside other Devon local community organisations in delivering the Devon County Council Covid Outbreak Management fund. These funds are designed to help Devon communities in a “Getting Ready for Winter” campaign and are available now.
To deliver this, Devon Communities Together are working in partnership with a voluntary sector alliance, made up of, DeVA, Living Options Devon, and the VSA organisations.
There are three options:
- DCT will be accepting applications for the Covid Recovery COMF Large Grant Awards between £10,000-£25,000.
See below for Guidance and application process.
There are two other available strands:
- An Equality and Diversity Fund, to be distributed by a specialist Voluntary Sector panel to those Charities and Social Enterprises whose expertise is around supporting people protected under the Equalities Act*. Grant applications from eligible organisations are invited from between £5,000 - £20,000. Contact: Info@livingoptions.org
- Small grants scheme: awards for a maximum of £300.To apply contact your local DeVA partner or see details on Devon Voluntary Action (DeVA) (devonva.org) website, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOES YOUR ORGANISATION OR GROUP SUPPORT PEOPLE AND PREPARING FOR COVID OVER THE WINTER MONTHS?
Devon Communities Together is supporting Devon County Council with a new grant scheme that you can apply for today...
WHAT IS THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK MANAGEMENT GRANT Fund
Devon Communities Together is running a grant award process to fund voluntary, community sector and social enterprises (VCSEs) to increase the SUPPORT for people over the coming winter months in response to the covid pandemic.
There is a minimum of £10, 000 and a maximum limit of £25,000 proposals must not provide funding for core statutory services and must be aligned to the COMF criteria below and are being assessed on a rolling basis.
WE ARE LOOKING TO SUPPORT PROJECTS THAT:
- Enhanced communication and marketing e.g. towards hard-to-reach groups and other localised messaging.
- Targeted interventions for specific sections of the local community and workplaces.
- Harnessing capacity within local sectors (voluntary, academic, commercial).
- Extension/introduction of specialist support (behavioural science, bespoke comms).
- Community-based support for those disproportionately impacted such as the BAME population.
- Support for engagement and analysis of regional areas to assess and learn from local initiatives.
- Providing support, as needed, to vulnerable people classed as Clinically Extremely Vulnerable
- Support for rough sleepers
examples of grants that have been awarded
1. The first Covid Management Large Grant has recently been agreed. It will be helping with emergency winter accommodation in the Torridge and North Devon region. With Christmas approaching this application was approved to help rough sleepers and families at risk of homelessness avoid having nowhere to stay and additionally will provide clothing, food and medical help.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE RIGHT FOR YOUr organisation, PLEASE CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND TO MAKE YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION:
If your idea does not meet the criteria listed above, but you believe it will contribute to COVID-19 containment, prevention or increase understanding of self-isolation in your local community, please contact us at email@example.com with an outline of your idea and funding required. We may still be able to help.