- £38.32*: Members of Devon Communities Together
- £49.10: Charities, Community Groups or Parish and Town Councils that are not members of Devon Community Together
- £92.22: Private Sector organisations and Statutory Local Authoriti
*The heavily discounted membership price on many of our training courses is one of a number of benefits provided to members of Devon Communities Together and is available to new and existing members. With annual membership starting from just £24 for individuals and small organisations, up to £50 for larger organisations, taking out a membership can be a great way to save money on your training needs. To find out more and join DCT today, call 01392 248919 or visit our membership page.
The course content will aid the work of activity and project developers, project managers, and those producing project bids. This course is designed to support you to think about and manage risks that may need assessing within your activity and project work. Together, we will undertake learning and exercises that will equip you to ensure that your project and activity plans are increasingly resilient and robust.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
This course will allow you to:
1. Recognise the value of effective risk assessment techniques.
2. Understand a range of approaches to effective risk assessment.
3. Consider and accommodate existing and potential risks within your own work.
4. Think through how to effectively manage, implement and review risk assessment strategies.
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
Anna is an Employer and Community Engagement Officer at Devon Communities Together. She works with local community organisations and employers to facilitate a wide range of activities for young people who are NEET (Not in Education Employment and Training) across Devon. Within her current work and throughout her background working on youth, accessibility and outreach projects, Anna has a range of experience in assessing risk and managing and implementing strategies to minimise the impact of risk on project productivity. Anna also supports the evaluation work carried out by Devon Communities Together.
Please let Support Services know if there is anything that would affect your learning and if there is anything we can do to enable you to fully participate in our courses and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Call Support Services on 01392 248919 or email email@example.com
If you would prefer to pay for your course via an invoice instead of booking online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 248919. If you wish to receive a receipt of payment, please let us know.