Project Manager - part time
Salary: £26,470 fte (actual salary £21,176)
Benefits package: Generous pension, 25 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
Hours: 0.8 fte (29 hours per week)
Can you help us achieve our vision of dynamic communities shaping their own futures? This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading community development charity in Devon. We have an exciting opportunity to be part of a diverse, dynamic & dedicated team delivering first class services across Devon. The role of Project Manager is intended to be adaptable, delivering a varied and changing portfolio of activities, which contribute to meeting Devon Communities Together’s social objectives for the benefit of the people and communities of Devon.
Do you have:
- Extensive Project Management experience in a community development setting, including budget management and reportage
- The ability to deliver technical advice and support and the capacity to operate strategically.
- Proven Track Record of Project Management and frontline delivery of a portfolio of projects
- Experience of effectively engaging communities in community development and regeneration processes (including for example: community led planning, community asset development, enterprise activities, the localism agenda etc.)
- Proven experience and skills in tendering for pieces of consultancy/fee paying work. Designing, drawing up contracts.
- Proven Track Record of direct delivery of small business / social enterprise advice and support.
- Demonstrable skills in the design and delivery of training/ networking events/ presentations
- Line Management and Staff Supervisory experience
Closing date for applications: 9:00am Wednesday 18th September 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 24th September 2019 (in Exeter)
Please complete the application form and email to the address below – CVs not accepted
To download an application pack, follow the links below:
Please return your completed application and equal opportunities monitoring to email@example.com
For an application pack please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Or to discuss the role further call 01392 248919