The course content will aid the work of activity and project developers, project managers, and those producing project bids.
This course is designed to support you to think about and manage risks that may need assessing within your activity and project work.
Together, we will undertake learning and exercises that will equip you to ensure that your project and activity plans are increasingly resilient and robust.
- £37.90: Members of Devon Communities Together and Growing the Rural Church
- £48.56: Charities, Community Groups or Parish and Town Councils that are not members of Devon Community Together
- £91.20: Private Sector organisations and Statutory Local Authorities
GROWING THE RURAL CHURCH REGISTER
If your church involved with Growing the Rural Church register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if not email, email@example.com
*PLEASE NOTE. If you are part of a mission community involved in the Growing the Rural Church Project, please book the DCT members rate and ensure that you include the name of your parish and mission community when booking.
about your tutor
Anna is an Employer and Community Engagement Officer at Devon Communities Together.
She works with local community organisations and employers to facilitate a wide range of activities for young people who are NEET (Not in Education Employment and Training) across Devon.
Within her current work and throughout her background working on youth, accessibility and outreach projects, Anna has a range of experience in assessing risk and managing and implementing strategies to minimise the impact of risk on project productivity.
Anna also supports the evaluation work carried out by Devon Communities Together.
Course Aims & Objectives
This course will allow you to:
- Recognise the value of effective risk assessment techniques.
- Understand a range of approaches to effective risk assessment.
- Consider and accommodate existing and potential risks within your own work.
- Think through how to effectively manage, implement and review risk assessment strategies.
Please let Support Services know if there is anything that would affect your learning and if there is anything we can do to enable you to fully participate in our courses and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Call Support Services on 01392 248919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org