- £53.89: Members of Devon Communities Together
- £75.21: Charities, Community Groups or Parish and Town Councils that are not members of Devon Community Together
- £101.86: Private Sector organisations and Statutory Local Authorities
An easy to follow introduction to Instagram for business.
This hands-on training will give business owners the tools, skills and confidence to run an Instagram business account.
The course will cover the basics of running an Instagram account for your business and answer the questions;
- Is Instagram right for my business?
- Should I choose a personal or business account?
- What images should I post?
- Who should I follow
- How do I build my audience?
- What are hashtags and how do I use them?
We’ll experiment with taking photos for your business, and look at tools to help create beautiful images and photos to tell your business story.
Participants should bring a camera phone with the Instagram app installed and have an account already set up.
Minimum/ Maximum number of participants: 6-12
Aims and objectives
At the end of the course you will:
- Have a professional looking Instagram business account.
- Be able to create and post content to Instagram.
- Have a plan for developing your Instagram business account.
- Have a personalised content plan for your business.
- Have a personalised, easy to use strategy to grow your Instagram account.
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
Ruth Douglas runs Imp Ideas Ltd, a marketing consultancy that helps growing businesses go from good to great.
Ruth has over 20 years experience in marketing and sales in both not-for-profit and for-profit sectors, but most importantly of all, as a small business owner she’s been in the shoes of her clients and understands the challenges they face.
Please let Support Services know if there is anything that would affect your learning and if there is anything we can do to enable you to fully participate in our courses and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Call Support Services on 01392 248919 or email email@example.com