Puddington Village Hall

  • Carpark

  • Disabled access

  • Inside toilets

  • Kitchen available

  • Street parking


Puddington School was built in 1866 by Peter Blagdon, closing in 1951. In 1956 it was presented to the parish for use as a Village Hall. It retains much of its original character. It has one main room, a recently renewed kitchen area with a microwave and larder fridge. It is well used by the local community for fund raising events and popular for childrens parties. Situated opposite the Church it is available for after service refreshments

Rooms available
Room name Description Seating (at tables) Tables Chairs
School Room
31ft x 17ft