Berrynarbor Manor Hall Trust

Facilities
  • Disabled access

  • Disabled toilets

Description

The Manor Hall is located in the center of Berrynarbor village, close to the church. The two-storey wing is part of the former manor house dating back to the late 15th century and has features from the Tudor and late medieval periods, whereas the main hall was built in 1914, partly through the generosity of the Basset family who owned the Watermouth Estate.

Hire Charges

contact the Booking Officer (presently this is Julia Fairchild). Her contact number is 01271 882783 or email (juliafairchild47@gmail.com).